WHEN VISITING OUR CLINIC IN HULL, IF YOU ARE EXHIBITING ANY SYMPTOMS THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE VISITING.
For the latest information available from the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) click here . We continue to observe heightened standards of hygiene at our clinic to minimise any risk to patients. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us before visiting. All our team are well versed in the highest level of hygiene and best practices to ensure your safety and well-being.
POINTS TO NOTE
- We are fully compliant with our government regulator the HCPC and its clinical code of practice.
- We are open for business as usual, including wax removal.
- Appointments are completed in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- For all patients, we have created a 15 minute gap between appointments to prevent overlap and contact between customers.
- We make sure employees in our business are not experiencing Covid 19 symptoms.
- We practice the highest standard of professional clinical hygiene.
- Every member of the team uses antibacterial wipes and alcohol gel throughout with the appropriate PPE where necessary.
- We use sterile, single-use disposable products where possible.
- We always clean our hands before and after seeing a customer.
- We are regularly cleaning all clinic equipment, door handles and hard surfaces.
- Customers will be asked to wash/sanitise their hands before and after the appointment.
- We have adopted a “no handshake” policy.
- Any other customers who feel slightly ill are being asked not to attend their appointment.
- We can offer you a home visit instead if you prefer (not wax removal, that is all in clinic).
- A consent form will be used with patients prior to their appointment, this is compulsory.
- Remote Audiology systems allow us to connect to some Hearing Aids and make adjustments online.